- Do not have anything to eat or drink after midnight before your procedure.
- You will not be able to drive after your procedure, so please bring someone with you. They will need to stay with you throughout the appointment.
- Please notify our staff two days before your procedure if you are taking medication for diabetes, heart, or blood-thinners (e.g., Heparin, Coumadin, Warfarin, Plavix, etc.).
- The Surgery Center where your procedure will be performed will contact you two days prior to your appointment to provide pre-op instructions and any additional information.
- A nurse will contact you 2-3 days before your appointment.
- Please leave all valuables at home.
- If you are scheduled for anesthesia, you must have someone 18 yrs. or older with you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Do not wear flip flops or sandals as those can be a trip hazard.
- Make sure to thoroughly shower the night before and the morning of your procedure to reduce the risk of infections.